IBA 2019 Vacancy Details – Eligibility Criteria | Selection Process | Exam Date | Admit Card
Indian Banks Association was established on September 26, 1946 as a representative body for banking management in India, which was operated by Indian Banks and Financial Institutions. Initially, 22 Indian banks were members in 1946. There are currently around 150 companies in India. This association was established with the aim of developing, coordinating and strengthening Indian Banking. In addition, it was also intended to help different types of member banks, establish new types of systems and set up members to accept new standards.
The management of the Indian Bank Union is managed by a committee. The present member of this committee is a president (current member MD Mallya). Formerly notable President VP Shetty and MV Nayyar. Apart from these, four vice-presidents, one honorary secretary and 31 members.
Indian Banks Association has invited online applications for 06 manager positions.
Last date for the same is 03 July 2019.
IBA Application Form at the official website
Are you interested in government jobs in the Indian Banks Association?
IBA issued 2019 notification for recruitment for 6 vacancies.
Examine the details of vacancy, eligibility, application, selection, entry letter, examination, results and other information.
IBA 2019 Vacancy Details – Vacancy Details | Salary | Pay Scale
Post Name: Manager
Number of Vacancies: 06 Posts
Scale: 26180 – 62480 INR
IBA 2019 Vacancy Details
IBA aka Indian Banks Association has invited online applications for 06 manager positions. Apply before 03 July 2019. IBA recruitment qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply and other rules are given below …..
Job Location: All India
IBA 2019 Vacancy Education Qualification – Age Limit | Application Fee | Selection Process
Candidate must have completed Graduation / Postgraduate from a recognized University
- INR 750 / – for General / OBC / EWS male category
- no application fee will be payable for SC / ST / PWD and women category.
- Pay the exam fee through debit card, credit card, internet banking, IMPS, cash card / mobile wallet.
Age limit: minimum age of the candidate as on( 31.03.2019) must be 35 years.
How to apply IBA 2019 Vacancy – Apply Online Process
- First visit the official website IBA 2019 Notification
- Check Manager Enrollment 2019 Notification
- Read Space Details, Qualification and Application Guidelines
- After satisfying “IBA Application Form – Apply Online”
- Fill an application according to the government guidelines
- Submit form and take printout
Selection Process: Selection will be based on online written examination and interview.
IBA 2019 Vacancy Details Important Dates – Last Date | Exam Date | Result Date | Admit Card Date
- Date of registration and submission of application fee: June 18, 2019
- Last date for registration and submission of application fee: 03 July, 2019
- Date of Examination: July 28, 2019
FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUERY.